PC Sachiko Studio
10 Things About Me
01. I'm from the Pasadena, CA area (Arcadia!), and I'm a USC alumni (Fight on!)
02. I've been with my high school sweetheart, James, since 2011-- he was the one who encouraged me to try photography in 2013
03. I'm a hopeless romantic who binge watches chick flick shows and movies. My favorite show is How I Met Your Mother, and movie is 500 Days of Summer
04. I love food! My comfort food would be anything with cheese on it, go-to snack would be Hot Cheetos, and regular Starbucks order is an iced vanilla latte
05. My favorite season is fall because of the cooler weather, cute boots and scarves, and all things pumpkin flavored
06. My ideal weekend involves curling up like a burrito while watching my favorite shows
07. When I do go out, I love visiting beautiful nature landscapes and finding perfect portrait locations
08. I'm super family oriented (I'm the oldest of 3), so the family speeches at weddings always make me emotional
09. I'm a dog person who adores my sheltie and collie Sadie and Lucky
10. The two things that will always catch my eye are anything that's gold foiled and has loopy calligraphy font
My name is Tiffany and I am a wedding photographer, blogger, and educator from the Pasadena, CA area.
I have always been a hopeless romantic. A year into my first relationship with my high school sweetheart in 2012, I thought the best way to capture our love would be through a photo session. Little did I know that being exposed to the wonderful world of professional photography would lead me to pursue wedding photography in 2013.
Since I had started as a photo client instead of a photographer, I know exactly how my current clients feel when booking a session. I had a million questions, and was worried about feeling awkward. That is why I walk my clients through every step of the way in both my weddings and portrait sessions. I send guides on how to prepare for the session, and strive to make the experience easy and fun.
I love that being a wedding photographer allows me to be a part of one of the biggest days of your life. All of my couples have become such good friends to me, and I'm glad to have them be part of the TWu family.
I can't wait to meet you soon! Be sure to say hello here :)
Click HERE To Catch Up On All The Behind The Scenes Moments
In addition to my wedding photography, I founded the USC Photography Club in 2014, I have also been spreading my love of photography by teaching workshops, hosting outings, and networking with other photographers.